我的離教書目推薦

我的智商

IQ Test
Free-IQTest.net - IQ Test

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A hilarious story of running into some nutty Christian -- 攪笑基督教趣聞

This guy, in this story, is an interesting person. In his youthful days, he made the mistake of getting himself involved with gangsters. He sold counterfeit CDs, sometimes involved in gang fights. However he later realized he could not go on living like that, he parted with the gangsters, learned some skills. Now he earned an honest living as a hairdresser.

This guy, I called KK, also liked to try bits of different spirituality, Chinese medicine, Qi Gong and acupuncture.

One time, his younger brother and the younger brother's girlfriend got invited to some Christian gathering, and he just went along. That's his story which I now tell and paraphrased in his point of view.

Oh...my brother and his gal just invited me to some kind of Christian thing...and I went. Oh.. there were a bunch of teenagers also there gathering, playing some sort of group games (and I fucking know..)
Then one teenager girl fainted. I just ran over and got her, took her aside to rest.
Her face was pale like a sheet, probably skipped meal for somethin' diet or the sort so she blacked out. Well I use some of ma knowledge in Chinese massage, acupuncture point massaging and Qi Gong and place by hand on her head and hand (you know I'm a guy, people might think of bad things about me if I touched her body)
The girl felt better, all good... then the preacher came over.... I thought he's goin to thank me...
Preacher: hey ya, what did ya do ?
Me: oh, I just massage her, to help her.
Preacher: what massage ??
Me: oh, Chinese medicine, acupuncture, and sending some of ma "energy" to her
Preacher: what energy ???
Me: oh, my Qi Gong, so that she can feel better
I got a bit pissed off -- hey, this was one of yours, she fainted and you gi not a damn on her and now I helped her you came and nag me ???
Before I could even say another word...
Preacher: Satan!!! Away from me (hand gestures)
Me: What the fuck????
Preacher: Healing powers can only come from our Lord God Almighty!!! All others are Satan's work!!!
I was just shocked to my shit !!!! What were all this ?????
Preacher: come brothers, bring your Bible and gather here, lets read yada yada book Chapter X Verses YY ... let's pray and cast away Satan's servant !!!!
I hadn't seen such freak show in my life !!! I just helped one of your friends you call me Satan????
I decided that I had to get out of the place as I could not stay any longer or else I would go crazy too
I stood up and headed to the door and I heard the biggest bull shit in my life!
Preacher: Hallelujah!!!! Look, the power of our Lord God Almighty has casted away the servant of Satan. He cannot stand our chorus of prayers to the Lord and flee !!!
I just leave -- and I swear if I am a cop, I would have arrested all of them and put them in an asylum !!!!

這故事主人翁非常特別﹐年輕時候行蠱惑﹑賣翻版CD﹑出去打人劈友﹐不過忽然開竅﹐覺悟前非﹐擺脫了黑社會﹐完全唔需要信教﹐今日有母親錫﹑有好女朋友﹐而且學一門手藝﹐就做髮型師﹐賺錢賺得安安樂樂
他參與過道教一d關於養生,氣功同埋自修既課程﹑學左好多年太極﹐學過好多野,例如boxing,泰拳,跆拳道,wakeboard,風帆﹐懂得穴位按摩﹑推拿﹑中醫把脈﹑氣功。

這是他的自述﹕
件事就係我有一次番教會,去就係去我細佬以前女朋友帶我去果一間,我只係去過一次(唔記得左係邊,好似要過海),果度同平時一般教會一樣,都係咁啦,星期六,日去果d咁囉,好多人,好多後生仔女,佢地分開晒一組組咁玩,玩玩下呢,突然有個女仔暈左喎,面青青咁,我即刻扶佢埋一二邊抖下啦,再幫佢把脈,咁知佢係可能肚餓,個人虛弱左少少而暈左,咁我就用左少少氣功同埋加埋穴位按摩(按個頭同手一d穴位,冇按身,廢事有人話抽水),當時好多人埋左黎睇咩事,果時個女仔開始醒左少少喇,我諗住冇事喇,
但係個牧師就埋左黎問我:你做咩呀?
我話:我幫佢按摩囉!
跟住佢問:咁你頭先d手勢係咩黎呀?
我答番佢話:運功囉!做咩呀?
佢又問番我:咩功呀?
我答佢話:中醫氣功囉,加埋穴位既治療咁啦!
我果時開始有少少火火地,個女仔暈果陣冇人理,而家佢醒番又呀支呀左,我正想挑佢老味既時候,我細佬gf睇得出我火火地,就嗌話哥哥唔好呀咁,
跟住果條牧師仲攪笑,我比佢吹到啤啤聲,
佢話:魔鬼!遠離我吧!(做埋手勢......)
咁我話:而家究竟咩事先.....
佢跟住同我講:你知唔知除左神既力量之外,一切唔知既力量都係魔鬼既力量,你使用魔鬼既力量即係魔鬼既使徒,(下刪好多隻字)....
係呢個時候我都唔想再理佢,我同我細佬同埋佢gf講:我走先,呢度d人咁叉煩,唔走實蛇都比佢地玩死!
又係呢個時候,個牧師又講喇:大家咁多位弟兄,一齊拎起聖經,我地一齊用經文去驅除魔鬼,大家唔好受呢隻魔鬼既引誘,黎,而家大家一齊讀xx:xx.....
我睇倒咁既情境,都唔知好嬲定好笑,跟住我就行左去門口果邊諗住走人啦,
點知....:大家而家見証倒喇,魔鬼係唔能夠同神對抗既,我地用神既話語逼使魔鬼既離去,而家又一次証明主耶穌基督既全知全能,請大家鼓掌,跟住大家一齊跟住我唱聖詩啦!
係果個時候,我要爆喇,(差dd),但係我心入面以經嚮起左.....
挑.....x......你......x.....味.....x......家......祥......x.......爆.....x........呀.......x........個.......西丫!
好在我唔係差佬,唔係實拉q晒班友入小欖.....

No comments:

西洋笑話 - 次次來次次更新